Group on Court Administration
Court Administration Group unites 12 member organizations. Currently the Group is carrying out a research that aims to explore the problems of the court system in Georgia and develop recommendations for their solution. The Group also studies specific issues related to the institutional problems of the court system, develops suggestions for addressing them and shares them with the Coalition Steering Committee. The Group’s areas of interest include such issues as judicial selection and appointment, judicial disciplinary liability, case assignment rules, assessment of judges appointed for a probationary period, court presidents’ authority etc.
Coordinator: Ms Ana Natsvlishvili (Georgian Young Lawyers Association)
- Human Rights Center
- Human Rights Education and Monitoring Center (EMC)
- Institute for Development of Freedom of Information (IDFI)
- Foundation for the Support of Legal Education
- Article 42 of the Constitution
- Transparency International Georgia (TI)
- International Society for Fair Elections and Democracy (ISFED)
- Georgian Lawyers for Independent Profession (GLIP)
- Georgian Young Lawyers Association (GYLA)
- Georgian Human Rights Network
- Law Firms Association of Georgia (LFAG)
- Partnership for Human Rights (PHR)
The Coalition for an Independent and Transparent Judiciary Calls on the Government of Georgia to Change Composition Rules and Procedures of the Commission for the Selection of the Strasbourg Court Judicial Candidates
- View more...
- View more...